Contemporary furisode, Japan.
I made him a snuggle hut, but he’s not very happy.
That action shot!!
Newly liberated inmates of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp prepare a meal outdoors near the heaped bodies of the dead, Germany, 18 April 1945 -
I don’t like this as in the tumblr sense, but I think it needs to be seen.
(1) Paint base color with the dark shade of blue. I used Nature Republic (Korean brand nailpolish) in Deep Sea Blue.
(2) On a piece of cloth, (I used old jeans) paint a lighter shade of blue. I used Essence Absolutely Blue.
(3) Scrape off excess polish.
(4) Quickly transfer the design from the cloth to the stamper.
(5) And stamp it over your nails with the dark blue base color.
(6) Clean off excess polish.
(7) Draw lines that will make it look like stitches
(8) And tada! that’s it.
You now have a Jeans nail design
the only acceptable reason